Bali Villas Seminyak are in the heart of Bali’s finest district
Villas Seminyak offer beaches, cafes and world class boutique shopping
Undoubtedly the trendiest part of Bali, Seminyak literally has it all. World-class restaurants boast delicacies from around the globe, beautiful beaches impress families, international supermodels and surfers alike, and rows of stylish shops line the many alleys and roads of this popular island locale. Trust us, you don’t want to miss out on the fun.
Seminyak is synonymous with quality and style, and we’ll find you the best villa in Seminyak to accommodate all your vacation needs so you can be in heart of this most desirable neighbourhood. But being in the middle of the action doesn’t mean noise and disruption. Imagine yourself diving into your private pool in the tranquil exclusive luxury of a stunning villa. That’s the reality of the holiday you deserve and is available to you. Tropical, private villas are the way to go and Seminyak is the place to be. Here’s why:Read more
A Seminyak villa is in the perfect location
- LOCATION: Yes, this is it, this is THE ideal location to be staying at in Bali because Seminyak is the starting point for anywhere you want to go. Positioned in South Bali, you can now choose from traveling East, West, and North at the start of your day without being hours and hours away from either end! Decide whether you want to check out the magical Tanah Lot Temple on Bali’s western shores or the artsy silversmiths in the forested, inland mountains of Ubud. Bali Safari & Marine Park is an exciting adventure that allows you to interact with your favorite wild animal up close and sits in Gianyar, East Bali. Hug a lion and ride an elephant bareback while comfortably learning that these beautiful animals are part of a wildlife conservation mission. At the end of the day, you can come back to a sparkling clean villa, touched up and beautified by the inclusive, professional staff, and waltz down the street to that brand new Italian trattoria. Definitely stay in Seminyak accommodation if you want to have the options of exploring all aspects of Bali without feeling restricted in time or distance. A quick google search for “Villas Bali Seminyak” will prove our point, but you’ll have more fun reading this article and taking our word for it!
Bali Seminyak villas include all the best features for a great family holiday
- WIFI: This is may sound kind of random, but you’ll thank us for this heads up in the end. You just arrived in Bali, and you’ve taken about 500 hundred photos from the airport to the villa alone! We understand, Bali is beautiful. Anyway, you walk into the carved, double doors of your incredible Seminyak villa and you instantly take about 500 more. We know what your first question is: “What’s the WIFI?” Thankfully, due to the centralized location Seminyak represents, the complementary villa WIFI is faster than anywhere else on the island, and you successfully upload 1,000 pictures to social media. The only downside to this is the endless ‘likes’ that start pinging on your phone for the rest of your holiday stay. Villas in Bali, Seminyak will keep you consistently connected to the rest of the world while sheltering you in a luscious, glamorous sanctuary.
Enjoy the best food and dining so close to your Bali villa Seminyak
- FOOD: In Bali, Seminyak Villas are the place to stay if you love food. No really, it’s kind of insane how much amazing food surrounds you here. Although many of our villas provide talented chefs for the duration of your stay, you may end up trying a new cafe every single day. This area is a nucleus of architecturally unique, palate delighting restaurants that range from cheap to steep, all within walking distance to your Seminyak accommodation. Warung Murah is a must-try if you want low-priced yet absolutely delicious local Indonesian food, and Metis is an enchanting French restaurant that overlooks the spectacular rice paddy fields of Seminyak. Check out Revolver on Jalan Kayu Ayu for the BEST coffee in Bali. Not a coffee drinker? Worry not, for Biku is waiting around the corner. This charming tea lounge will impress the Queen of England herself with it’s fancy, European style High Tea and delectable lunch and dinner menu. We could fill up number 3 of this list with a 1,000 more recommendations, but you get the point. Try a new delicious eatery, then stroll back to the villa and take a nap by the poolside pavilion.
Seminyak Bali villas are a stones throw to best bars and nightlife in Bali
- BEACH CLUBS: What’s a beach club? It’s the perfect place to lounge on the beach for breakfast, lunch and dinner while enjoying the glistening oceanside views. It’s the place where large comfy pillows are scattered among the grass and by the pool, ready for you to plop down and order a refreshingly cold juice. It’s the place to gather with family and friends and witness the sinking orange sun as it lights the sky with dazzling streaks of citrus pinks and purples. It’s the place that’s just minutes from your Seminyak accomodation! Ku De Ta, Mozaic, and Potato Head are some of the most glamorous, popular beach clubs to grace Seminyak with their international DJs, enormous swimming pools and truly utopian atmosphere. Sit back and soak up the island breeze, the sweet sound of music and the essence of an island getaway.
Book a villa in Seminyak and be close to all the best tourist attractions
- WATERPARKS: Here’s another random perk about staying at centrally located villas, Seminyak Bali. You will be just around the corner of Waterbom and SPLASH Waterpark. This is such a great activity for kids, although you definitely don’t have to have children to attend the festivities. World-class waterslides provide that exhilarating thrill you’ve been searching for, and lazy river floating calm your adrenaline rush. No where else on the island will you find two fantastic water parks so close to your accommodation. Seminyak is a 10 minute drive from Splash, which has what is called the Giant Racer. This slide is 5 stories high and 90 meters long, and will have you running back to go for “just one more” ride all day long. The little ones get to experience the same thrill on the Speed Racer, which is just a smaller version that provides the same amount of endless fun. You’ll be screaming “This is so awesome!” all the way down. This is what holidays are all about: letting your inner child out, getting some sun and getting wet!
Villas in Seminyak Bali are walking distance to the Island’s best surfing beaches
- SURFING: You came back from your Bali vacation and now everyone is asking you the same thing: Did you go surfing? You reply smugly, of course! I went to Double6 beach, I got a professional instructor and I caught my first wave on the 2nd try (36th try, but nobody needs to know that). Just don’t forget that you are not too cool for sunblock. Seminyak beaches are great for both beginners and veterans. The smooth, golden sand beckons a steady stream of easy going surf, but swim a couple hundred feet out and you’ll find the quick breaks surfers dream of. “Don’t all beaches have that?” you ask. Nope. Seminyak definitely has the safest beaches for the newbies. Best of all, you can drive a few seconds home to your Bali Villa, Seminyak and wash the sand off from every dark crevice in your tropical garden bathroom. Our advice is to cannonball into the villa pool, shake off the sand in the clear, sparkling water, and THEN rinse off with soap. Here are some surf schools to check out in the area: Rip Curl School of Surf on Blue Ocean Beach, Quicksilver School of Surf on Jalan Pantai Legian, and Bali Green Surf School.
- NIGHTLIFE: In Bali, you might find a great band or lively event somewhere on the island on Friday and Saturday nights. When you stay in downtown our Bali Villas, Seminyak, you can find phenomenal live bands, internationally renowned DJs and exciting entertainment events every night of the week! Take all the time you need and don’t worry about running late to the club. Seminyak is bejeweled with glittering night clubs and lounges with different tones to suit your particular moods. Step outside the charming villas in Seminyak Bali and take a late night stroll in flip flops to the colorful laidback La Plancha beach club, or glitz up a tiny bit and hop on a motorbike to the colonial interiors of funky La Favela. Hu’u Bar is an exciting after hours party spot with bottle service and a gigantic central dance floor, while Mint prides in classic cocktails and acclaimed, worldwide Djs. Find comfort in knowing that, whether you want to retire early or stay out until the sun rises, staying in Seminyak Bali villas will allow you to be home within minutes. The cool thing about a private villa in Seminyak is being able to invite your friends over before and after the club!
Boutique shopping on the doorstep of your villa Seminyak Bali
- SHOPPING: Okay ladies. Okay gentlemen. It doesn’t matter whether you want to spend $5 or $5,000 – you are sure to find what you love on the streets of Seminyak. From local artisan craftsmanship to luxurious designer stores, this district has it all. Shopping is also a great form of sightseeing. Once again, don’t forget your sunblock. After you’re all lathered up, step outside your Seminyak villa and begin the journey on one side of the road, then return on the opposite side of the road. Try your hand at bargaining with the cheeky locals for exquisite Indonesian jewelry, or step inside an air conditioned boutique and admire the one of a kind garments.
Villas in Bali Seminyak are provided with an array of options for private massages
- PAMPERING: This is a VACATION. You NEED a good massage, an anti-aging oxygen facial and feet nibbling fish pedicures. You need to walk into a dreamy world illuminated with jasmine scented candles and smiling spa therapists, then be soothed into a blissful repose. Seminyak has the highest concentration of world class Spas, giving you the pick of the litter. Here are some of our favorites. Prana Spa exhibits exotic Middle Eastern architecture and displays a rich array of red and orange colors, creating a mystifying ambience and deep energy. If you’re lucky, you can grab a session with their senior massage therapist and try the ayurvedic head massage and oil treatment. Chill Reflexology specialists in foot massages of course, but a one-hour treatment provides acupressure massage for your head, neck, shoulders calves and ankles as well. This clean, minimalists spa is low-priced and modern, but the amazing feeling you get walking out of there makes it the best bargain for your budget. Jari Menari means dancing fingers, making you wish this song would never end! Spoil yourself with the four-hands massage and ask yourself why in the world you don’t do this every day, Seminyak is amazing because it is a community of hard-working, local entrepreneurs who created their own smaller spas at incredibly affordable prices. These small business may not have popular websites or be part of a famous chain of spas, but they provide quality massage treatment for as low as $7 and are definitely worth checking out! The coconut oil getting rubbed into your skin feels amazing and smells fantastic, but you may not want to continue your daily exploration lathered in it. Hop back into your accommodation in Seminyak for a quick rinse and hop back out into the world of island entertainment.
Villas Bali Seminyak combine traditional and modern architecture
- ART: Balinese people are some of the most artistic and talented people in the world. Clearly, this pacific paradise is penetrated with jaw-dropping beauty that comes in many different forms. Traditional Hindu temples pop up every few hundred meters. The delicately carved stone facades and grand, wooden double doors seem to be taken for granted by local residents, but visitors will awe at the simple yet stunning architecture of these mystical structures. Petitenget Temple is a centuries-old Hindu temple that serves as a gateway to the sparkling golden sands of one of Seminyak’s serenely stunning beach. Biasa Artspace and Kendra Gallery are two chic, contemporary art museums displaying unique pieces from the brilliant, creative minds of talented Indonesians. Naka Contemporary Art is another gallery that will provoke exhilarating inspiration and celebration for the ground-breaking contemporary art scene in Bali. From past to future, traditional to modern, Seminyak is candy for the eyes, and you can access it all if you stay in villas in Seminyak Bali. Go for it – buy that amazing Amy Winehouse inspired cat painting and store it in the safety of your Bali Seminyak villa until you decide that it was the worst (or best) decision of your life.