Bali Villas and More
Count on our Bali villa experts to find you the BEST private villa rentals in Bali. Our aficionados have journeyed every corner of this magical island to survey and approve the finest vacation villa rentals in Bali.
Throw the tedious task of villa hunting out the window and give us a call or send us an email! We’ve already done the hard part, now simply tell us what you’re looking for. Once we receive your information, our villa specialists will contact you to identify your idea of the perfect villa for your Bali getaway.
Bali Dirt Bike Adventure
- Journey up the Batukaru mountains, or explore the western hinterlands in the most thrilling mode of transportation!
- From clubman to expert, experience the best trail riding Bali has to offer under the safety of Bali’s most qualified dirt bike guides
- Discover Bali’s hidden waterfalls, exotic temples, and village lakes in places you never would have found on your own
- Nothing but 100% Excellent Reviews on TripAdvisor!
BALI WAKEBOARD PARK
- A thrilling new addition for Bali in the world of Water Sports!
- The 1st and ONLY wakeboard park in Bali, Indonesia
- 5 Star Water Sports and Recreational Resort
- Beginners and experts can learn how to hone their wakeboarding skills with the expert guidance of certified instructors
- Ease those muscles by relaxing in the luxurious swimming pool bar or take advantage of the Glo Spa
SURFING WITH BALI WORLD SURFARIS
- You can’t come to Bali without exploring the many beautiful beaches and surfing!
- Bali World Surfaris are the experts in surf travel and holiday adventures in Indonesia. Take a day trip or go for more!
- It’s all about unique surf adventures to the hottest surf breaks on earth!
- Bali has great waves all year around. World Surfaris have got surf trips to perfect uncrowded reef-breaks with just you and your mates.
White Water River Rafting
- Telaga Waja River boasts a rapids level of 3-4
- Encounter rapids as high as 15 feet!
- Located at the base of the volcanic Mount Agung, this famous rafting river exhibits the natural scenic beauty Bali is adored for.
- Discover Bali’s luscious green fields, towering cliffs and gorgeous waterfalls as you trek past 13 km of rushing white water.
Trek Bali’s Tallest Volcano
- How many of your friends can say they hiked an ACTIVE volcano? Be the first by trekking the famous Gunug Agung!
- Mount Agung is the HIGHEST point on the island of Bali!
- Challenge yourself by ascending 3.142 meters above sea level, just in time to witness a breathtaking sunrise!
- Learn about Pura Besakih, considered the most holy temple in Bali, which you will pass on your trail to the peak.
Let us plan your holiday – we’d love to help.