Bali Villas and More
Count on our Bali villa experts to find you the BEST private villa rentals in Bali. Our aficionados have journeyed every corner of this magical island to survey and approve the finest vacation villa rentals in Bali.
Throw the tedious task of villa hunting out the window and give us a call or send us an email! We’ve already done the hard part, now simply tell us what you’re looking for. Once we receive your information, our villa specialists will contact you to identify your idea of the perfect villa for your Bali getaway.
Waterbom Park Bali
- This has to be one of the best ways to spend Christmas!
- Waterbom is the largest, most affordable waterpark in Bali with inventive, exhilarating slides
- A relaxing and fun oasis in the heart of Kuta
- Voted TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ #1 waterpark in the world 2015
- Experience the wide range of attractions for all ages and thrill levels
A Christmas Tale at Beachwalk
- What’s Christmas without a little holiday shopping?
- The Beachwalk Shopping Centre in Kuta has everything you could possible be looking for! Find the perfect gift for your loved ones here.
- The Beachwalk loves to get festive during the holidays and puts up incredible decorations, as well as a petting zoo for the children!
- Don’t miss out on the year end shopping sprees to score all the best bargains!
Dinner Feast at La Lucciola
- This 5 star restaurant is renowned for their impeccable cuisines and fantastic location on the beach
- Verdant grass, palm trees, picturesque skies and the calming seashore set the scene at this fine dining establishment
- La Lucciola serves a magnificent Christmas meal every year that aims to please
- Indulge in a vast choice of roasts, plum pudding, ham, and a very long list of exquisite wines, and don’t forget to check out their Christmas tree made out of coconuts!
Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Spend Christmas at an exotic and eye opening locale
- Explore over 40 hectares of land, home to an infinite range of exotic species ranging from Komodo dragons to Sumatran tigers
- Stay past sundown to indulge in a Night Safari through the ‘African Savannah’, where fire dancers, drumming and puppets throw a spectacular show.
- Delight the kids with a dramatic elephant show, traditional Indonesian theatrical show and an educational animal show.
Relax in a Private villa
- Don’t want to deal with the crowds on your Christmas break? Relax in a gorgeous home away from home!
- Book a beachfront villa with a private infinity pool! Spend the merry day soaking up the sun in pure tranquility.
- Find a luxury villa with a home cinema and surround sound then play your favorite Christmas movie!
- Plan a festive dinner feast and have the villa staff take care of all the preparations! Traveling to paradise doesn’t mean you can’t get a home cooked meal!